Trail Conditions: Fair
Snow Cover: Good
Date of Report: February 14, 2023
While the forecast for the next two days is not what anyone wants to see in February – it is certainly not a reason to freak out and start cancelling your reservations! We have a great base and there is still a lot of snow out on the trails so this warmup should not hurt us too bad. Snow and cold temps are in the forecast starting on Thursday. Just keep doing the Heikki Lunta (finnish snow dance!)
Groomers will not be going out today and tomorrow and Mother Nature will determine what happens on Wednesday. Today and tomorrow will be maintenance days for our Groomers and they should have all equipment up and running by Wednesday. If groomers are out on the trails – it will mostly be to knock down some bumps.
Groomers were last out on Saturday and hit 102, Trail 1N, 13N and 8 east.
Trail 13 South/Trail 100: reroute has been closed and trail has been reverted to original trail. Trail 13 now connects to trail 100 & Stagecoach Road. Please watch and follow signs in order to avoid logging areas.
Mother Nature will determine what happens this week – think snow and we’ll keep you posted!