Snow Cover: Most areas bare - snow deep in the woods
Date of Report: March 7, 2017
The Clubs of the Vilas County Alliance voted here is the official announcement from the Vilas County Parks & Recreation Administrator.
Sno-Eagles would like to Thank the business and landowners who have given continued support to the Sno-Eagles and the sport of snowmobiling in the Eagle River area. Sno-Eagles Snowmobile Club would also like to thank many of the dedicated volunteers who continue to make the best possible trails and conditions for our many residents & guests to enjoy.
Without volunteer club members, business support and wonderful land owners there would be no snowmobile trail system in Eagle River or Vilas County.
Hope you rode it when we had it. See you on the trails next season!
PROUD GROOMERS OF THE SNOWMOBILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD® – Eagle River
Phone Trail Updates 715.479.5185
News and Reports:
SNO (Saturday Night Out) – Cocktails 5:30pm – Dinner 6:00pm
- March 25 – Catch 22 on Hwy 70E/Trail 10E about 5 miles from Eagle River.
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY TRAIL RIDES – No Trail Rides this week
- Meet on Trail 13 (the Grade) in town between Historic Railroad Depot & Friendship House
- 9am departure
MONTHLY MEETINGS – 6:30pm Snacks – Meeting at 7pm – All Welcome!
- March 16 – Eagle Waters (Hwy 70E to Rangeline Rd-follow the signs)
- April 20 – Gordo’s (Hwy 45N across from Holiday North Gas Station)
BOARD MEETINGS – 7pm at the International Snowmobile Hall of Fame (Hwy 45N next door to the World Championship Snowmobile Derby)
- January-May the 1st Tuesday of the each month