Snow Cover: Hard base in most areas - Snow cover
Date of Report: January 3, 2017
Sno-Eagles Trails Open
Fair Early Riding Condition
Some very light SNOW yesterday. Early morning & a little more after dark last night.
Catfish Lake Loop is OPEN. Stay by the orange reflective barrels.
Eagle Lake Trails is CLOSED due to water. Stay off for safety sake
Grooming continued last night with the T-5 New Holland. Trails groomed from Eagle River:
- Trails 10W, 7N Plus 13N/10W to include the approaches of the WI River Bridge on both the east & west side.
- Grooming schedule this week is: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Report Trail Issues to Trail Boss Brian Scheid at
715.891.2332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
THINK COLD! Keep Doin’ the SNOW Dance!
Will be riding today. Full report tomorrow on what conditions.
See Ya On The Trails today!
PROUD GROOMERS OF THE SNOWMOBILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD® – Eagle River
Phone Trail Updates 715.479.5185 – Early AM with more updates should conditions changes dictate.
News and Reports:
Torchlight Parade – January 21, 2017. Staging at 5:30pm Leave at 6:00pm from the Trackside parking lot. Call Holly at 715.617.4708 for more information
- All are welcome!
- Decorate your sleds with lights & other fun stuff!
- Ride from Trackside using Trail 13 to the Railroad Depot & on down “the Grade” to Trail 10E
- Trail 10E to the ERRA Sports Arena “the dome”
- By choice onto Nutty Squirrel for dinner or head on back home or stay for the Falcons Hockey game
- Meet Miss Sno-Eagle, Tori Sleeman
- Decorated groomers will be part of the parade
- Come on Join Us! Let’s make this a huge parade!
RIDE WITH PRIDE RAFFLE TICKETS
- $2 each or 3/$5 available from Sno-Eagles, Eagle River Chamber office & many businesses in Eagle River
- Prizes – 1st prize SkiDoo MXZE 600 or CanAm Outlander 570. 2nd prize 55′ Flat panel TV or $500. 3rd prize Wkend at Eagle Waters Resort + dinner. 4th prize Wkend at Wild Eagle Lodge.
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY TRAIL RIDES
- Meet on Trail 13 (the Grade) in town between Historic Railroad Depot & Friendship House
- 9am departure
MONTHLY MEETINGS – 6:30pm Snacks – Meeting at 7pm – All Welcome!
- January 19 – Eagle River Inn (3 west of Eagle River near the 70W bridge)
- February 16 – Eddie B’s White Spruce (Hwy 45N at the bridge)
- March 16 – Eagle Waters (Hwy 70E to Rangeline Rd-follow the signs)
- April 20 – Gordo’s (Hwy 45N across from Holiday North Gas Station)
BOARD MEETINGS – 7pm at the International Snowmobile Hall of Fame (Hwy 45N next door to the World Championship Snowmobile Derby)
- January-May the 1st Tuesday of the each month