Snow Cover: Hard Base on average 6 inches - Snow cover on average 11 inches
Date of Report: January 25, 2017
Trails Fair to Poor Condition
Short report this morning. Schiff of snow over night. Ice base at less than 6 inches on average. Snow depth at 13 inches on average.
All trail were groomed last night to smooth out the rough from the warm up except Manske Swamp portion of Trail 3 and the WI River Bridge area, 10W/13N. Now we wait for snow.
Catfish Lake Loop & Eagle Lake Trail are OPEN & safe by the orange reflective barrels. Both lake trails have surface slush.
If you are riding keep the Emergency 3 Digit Numbers in mind. If you need assistance with an emergency call 911 & give them the most recent number you saw. This helps dispatch pin point your location.
Time to THINK COLD! And start Doin’ The Snow Dance!
See Ya On The Trails Real Soon!
PROUD GROOMERS OF THE SNOWMOBILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD® – Eagle River
Phone Trail Updates 715.479.5185 – Early AM with more updates should conditions changes dictate.
News and Reports:
SNO-EAGLES SNO HUNT – January 13-February 28, 2017 – for more information contact Dave Mrczynski at 715.891.8584.
- A fun snowmobile scavenger hunt with bonus point & prizes
RIDE WITH PRIDE RAFFLE TICKETS – Drawing 12 Noon, February 25, 2017 at TrackSide.
- $2 each or 3/$5 available from Sno-Eagles, Eagle River Chamber office & many businesses in Eagle River
- Prizes – 1st prize SkiDoo MXZE 600 or CanAm Outlander 570. 2nd prize 55′ Flat panel TV or $500. 3rd prize Wkend at Eagle Waters Resort + dinner. 4th prize Wkend at Wild Eagle Lodge.
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY TRAIL RIDES – CANCELLED FOR THIS WEEK
- Meet on Trail 13 (the Grade) in town between Historic Railroad Depot & Friendship House
- 9am departure
MONTHLY MEETINGS – 6:30pm Snacks – Meeting at 7pm – All Welcome!
- February 16 – Eddie B’s White Spruce (Hwy 45N at the bridge)
- March 16 – Eagle Waters (Hwy 70E to Rangeline Rd-follow the signs)
- April 20 – Gordo’s (Hwy 45N across from Holiday North Gas Station)
BOARD MEETINGS – 7pm at the International Snowmobile Hall of Fame (Hwy 45N next door to the World Championship Snowmobile Derby)
- January-May the 1st Tuesday of the each month