Snow Cover: Just under 7.5" hard base. 15+- snow
Date of Report: January 20, 2017
Trails Fair to Good
Trail 10E – Taken at 8:25am 1-20-17
Start of day five of the warm up & the trails are holding up. Temps dropped below freezing again last night. Evil sun is under the clouds which is terrific! High 20’s overnight.
Trail Conditions are GOOD to FAIR with a hard base of 7.5 inches+/-. 15 inch snow depth.
Trail Boss reports following trails groomed in the last 24 hours
10W toward Sayner
13N toward Conover
Atl 13S toward Three Lakes
13S/17S the Town Run
17N/3N the Town Run
Club Trl 1
Manske Swamp – Trail 3
WI River Bridge – 10W/13N – Report of slush & water
Catfish Lake Loop & Eagle Lake Trail are OPEN & safe by the orange reflective barrels. No reported surface slush as of yesterday.
As you ride keep the Emergency 3 Digit Numbers in mind. If you need assistance with an emergency call 911 & give them the most recent number you saw. This helps dispatch pin point your location.
Torchlight Parade – January 21, 2017. Determination if ride will happen at 6pm Friday night!! Check back.
World Championship Feature Week. Come On Up & Join Us!
Time to THINK COLD! And start Doin’ The Snow Dance!
See Ya On The Trails & Ride It When We Got It!
PROUD GROOMERS OF THE SNOWMOBILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD® – Eagle River
Phone Trail Updates 715.479.5185 – Early AM with more updates should conditions changes dictate.
News and Reports:
SNO-EAGLES SNO HUNT – January 13-February 28, 2017 – for more information contact Dave Mrczynski at 715.891.8584.
- A fun snowmobile scavenger hunt with bonus point & prizes
RIDE WITH PRIDE RAFFLE TICKETS – Drawing 12 Noon, February 25, 2017 at TrackSide.
- $2 each or 3/$5 available from Sno-Eagles, Eagle River Chamber office & many businesses in Eagle River
- Prizes – 1st prize SkiDoo MXZE 600 or CanAm Outlander 570. 2nd prize 55′ Flat panel TV or $500. 3rd prize Wkend at Eagle Waters Resort + dinner. 4th prize Wkend at Wild Eagle Lodge.
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY TRAIL RIDES
- Meet on Trail 13 (the Grade) in town between Historic Railroad Depot & Friendship House
- 9am departure
MONTHLY MEETINGS – 6:30pm Snacks – Meeting at 7pm – All Welcome!
- January 19 – Eagle River Inn (3 west of Eagle River near the 70W bridge)
- February 16 – Eddie B’s White Spruce (Hwy 45N at the bridge)
- March 16 – Eagle Waters (Hwy 70E to Rangeline Rd-follow the signs)
- April 20 – Gordo’s (Hwy 45N across from Holiday North Gas Station)
BOARD MEETINGS – 7pm at the International Snowmobile Hall of Fame (Hwy 45N next door to the World Championship Snowmobile Derby)
- January-May the 1st Tuesday of the each monthkkkkkkkk