Snow Cover: 6 inches new snow. Soft base.
Date of Report: February 25, 2017
Late Ride Season Condition
Very light snow falling east of Eagle River this morning. 6 miles east there is about 6 inches of snow.
Trail Boss Brian reports that no grooming for now. Will keep you posted on that too.
Enough snow to ride. Adventure riding on tap today. You will find all kinds of conditions out there. Maybe even some slushy water under the snow.
The barrels have been pulled from both Catfish Lake Loop & Eagle Lake Trail. Advise not to ride. If you do it is at your own risk.
Keep Doin’ The Snow Dance! And For Heavens Sake…THINK COLD!
Ride With Pride drawing today at 12 noon at Trackside. You can buy tickets right up to the drawing time!!!
See Ya On The Trails!
PROUD GROOMERS OF THE SNOWMOBILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD® – Eagle River
Phone Trail Updates 715.479.5185 – Update again later today
News and Reports:
***RIDE WITH PRIDE RAFFLE TICKETS
Drawing 12 Noon, this Saturday, February 25, 2017 at TrackSide***
- $2 each or 3/$5 available from Sno-Eagles, Eagle River Chamber office & many businesses in Eagle River
- Prizes – 1st prize SkiDoo MXZE 600 or CanAm Outlander 570. 2nd prize 55′ Flat panel TV or $500. 3rd prize Wkend at Eagle Waters Resort + dinner. 4th prize Wkend at Wild Eagle Lodge.
- Meet AWSC Miss Snowflake Erica Keehn!
SNO-EAGLES SNO HUNT – January 13-February 28, 2017 – for more information contact Dave Mrczynski at 715.891.8584.
- A fun snowmobile scavenger hunt with bonus point & prizes
- Register at local businesses
SNO (Saturday Night Out) – Cocktails 5:30pm – Dinner 6:00pm
- February 25 – 12 Pines Restaurant on Townline Rd off of Trail 10E
- March 25 – Catch 22 on Hwy 70E/Trail 10E about 5 miles from Eagle River.
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY TRAIL RIDES – No Trail Rides this week
- Meet on Trail 13 (the Grade) in town between Historic Railroad Depot & Friendship House
- 9am departure
MONTHLY MEETINGS – 6:30pm Snacks – Meeting at 7pm – All Welcome!
- March 16 – Eagle Waters (Hwy 70E to Rangeline Rd-follow the signs)
- April 20 – Gordo’s (Hwy 45N across from Holiday North Gas Station)
BOARD MEETINGS – 7pm at the International Snowmobile Hall of Fame (Hwy 45N next door to the World Championship Snowmobile Derby)
- January-May the 1st Tuesday of the each month
DNR Registration, $30 Trail Pass information