Trail Conditions: Closed
Snow Cover: 4-5 inches new SNOW - Total of 10 inches
Date of Report: December 22, 2021
December 22, 2021 2:25pm 13 degrees
About 4-5 inches new SNOW. From the snow yesterday. So there’s about 10 inches of SNOW.
The 11 clubs that make up the Vilas County Snowmobile Alliance are voting now on an opening date. So for now the TRAILS REMAIN CLOSED.
Waiting game & time to be patient. As soon as there is an official announcement it will be posted here.
In the meantime KEEP DOIN’ THE SNOW DANCE!
THE SNOWMOBILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD® – Eagle River
715.479-5185 Weekly Trail Update
News and Reports:
- 1/4 – Sno-Eagles Board of Directors meeting 6pm – Snowmobile HQ & Museum – Hwy 45N
- 1/6-9 – Vintage Snowmobile Races – World Championship Derby Track
- 1/13-14 – Badger State Winter Games Torch Ride from Wausau to Eagle River World Championship Derby Track
- 1/13-16 – 59th running of the World Championship Derby
- 1/17 – 2021 Military Ride
- 1/20 – Member meeting 6:30pm – Buckshots Bar & Grill – Hwy 45N
- 1/27-30 – Women on Snow – Eagle Waters Resort – Rangeline Rd off Hwy 70
Wisconsin Snowmobile Registration
Discount Trail Pass for Snowmobile Club Members – $10 – Time to join a club!
Standard Wisconsin Trail Pass – $30
Out of State Trail Pass – $50
Vilas County Map It Trail App GPS style app of all trails in Vilas Cty. Plus includes the brown 3 digit emergency numbering system. If an emergency happens call 911 & give them that number. Find you quicker.
Groomer Tracking Systems (GTS) Gives you trails groomed in last 24, 48 & 96 hours